There are 11 types of tickets and passes available for the 2023 SJFF at Tickets and Passes:
9 virtual ticket & pass types and 2 Live In-Person In-Theater ticket types.
Virtual Ticket types (9)
- Festival Pass – Allows an Individual to watch all films in the festival for $150
- Festival Family Pass – Allows a family (single household) to watch all virtual films in the festival for $175
- Festival Student Pass – Allows an individual student (HS/College/Post Graduate) to watch all virtual films in the festival for $120
- 5-Ticket Package – Allows an Individual to watch any five virtual feature films for $50
- 5-Ticket Family Package – Allows a family (single household) to watch any five virtual feature films for $75
- 5-Ticket Student Package Allows an individual student (HS/College/Post Graduate) to watch any five virtual feature films for $40
- Single Ticket – Allows an Individual to watch one virtual film for $12
- Single Family Ticket – Allows a family (single household) to watch any one virtual film for $18
- Single Student Ticket – Allows an individual student (HS/College/Post Graduate) to watch one virtual film for $12
Live In-Person In-Theater ticket types (2)
- Single Ticket – Allows an Individual to watch one of the 3 Opening Day films at the Tower Theater for $12
- Single Student Ticket – Allows an individual student (HS/College/Post Graduate) to watch one of the 3 Opening Day films at the Tower Theater for $10
In addition, you can obtain a free Short Film Pass by registering or signing in here.
Before you can purchase a ticket, you must create a festival account by clicking the Login/Register link in the top right-hand portion of any web page. It’s easy and only takes a few minutes.
Once you have set up an account, there are three ways to purchase a ticket.
- Click on the Tickets and Passes button on the home page.
- Go to the Feature Films page to see all available films. Click on the Film Poster for more information about that film. Near the bottom of the Film Information page is a section that will allow you to purchase that Film as a virtual showing or if available an In-Person In-Theater Exibition Other options there are for Student and Family Tickets.
- Under the Festival Films & Events Dropdown Menu on all page headers Click on the Virtual Films By Week option then select a week. There you will see all the Virtual Feature Films that are available for that week of the festival. Click on the film poster you are interested in and that Film's Information page will open. Near the bottom of that page is a section with all the Virtual Tickets types and (If available) Individual In-Person In-Theater tickets. Just increase the counter to the number of tickets you want and then add them to the cart. Continue to follow the screen prompts to Sign into you Account, (if you haven't already) then keep following the screens to finalize your purchases. You will receive an email confirmation listing your purchase's and how to watch the virtual films or How to use you Live Event In-Person In-Theater Ticket. (These in-Person In-Theater tickets are only available for the Opening Day Films at the Tower Theater. All of the 6 films being presented at the Crocker Art Museum are sold and ticketed directly from The Crocker's ticketing Website.
Tickets are only available online at the SJFF website (sacjewishfilmfest.org) using one of the methods described above under “How do I purchase a ticket?”. Purchases may only be made by credit card.
You can purchase tickets for a film any time until 9:00 pm on the last day the film is scheduled to be shown (see Virtual Films by Week)
If you have donated $180 or more to the 2023 SJFF, then you are entitled to one or more free Festival Passes. You will receive an e-mail with instructions for how to redeem your pass(es).
For more detailed information please click here.
- If you have obtained a pass as part of a donation, you will receive an e-mail containing a code.
- Create a festival account by clicking on the Register/Login button at the upper right hand corner of any page.
- When you have completed registering, go to Tickets and Passes.
- Click on Buy Now under Festival Pass.
- Enter the code from the e-mail in the box labeled Discount Code when you check out, then click Apply. This will zero out any required payments.
- Click the Add to Cart button.
- Click Checkout and you can watch your film(s) when they are available.
For more detailed information please click here.
When you purchase a Festival Pass, a Festival Family Pass, or redeem a pass earned through a donation, you will receive an e-mail containing a link to the login page for your portal. Save that e-mail containing the link, or bookmark the page on your browser, as you will need these to access the portal and watch all your films.
Yes. You must set up a festival account before you can view any films, including the free short films; purchase tickets, or activate your festival pass(es).
- Set up an account by clicking the Login/Register button in the top right hand corner of any web page.
- Please make sure you write down the e-mail address and login password you enter here, so that you can enter it in the future when you login.
Confirmation emails are sent automatically once your purchase is complete. This will serve as your receipt, and will contain a code you can use with the Elevent App, if you want to watch on your television.
- If you do not receive your email within a few minutes of completion, check your Spam and Junk Mail folders. Please make sure you add email@example.com as a trusted source.
- If you still do not see the email, log in to your account using your username and password. You can stream films by going directly to the film page and clicking “watch now” or going into your account to view your orders where you will find your confirmation with the Watch Now link.
The festival does not provide refunds or exchanges. The only exception is if you purchased a ticket, package, or pass and are unable to watch films due to geo-blocking. To get a refund, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SJFF does not offer any discounts, but some free passes are available for those unable to afford one. For more information, please contact the Jewish Federation of the Sacramento Region at: (916) 486-0906.
No, short films are provided for free, but you will need to register on the site first. See “Do I need a Sacramento Jewish Film Festival account to view films?” above.
If you have already registered:
- Login to the system.
- Select your film
- Click View Details
- On the details page, click the Get Free Short Film Pass button
- Add the pass to your cart by using the up arrow to increase the number to “1”
- Click the blue Add to Cart button
- Click the green Continue to Checkout button
Once you have a Free Short Film Pass, you can watch any short film during the Festival by logging in to your account.
You may notice logos for two companies while using our site. Elevent is the company we are using to host the films and handle ticket sales. Cinesend is the company we are using to manage the streaming of films. The SJFF website interacts with these other firms seamlessly and automatically.
Yes, you do need to choose your films when you purchase your 5 film pass. You will click on a film, add it to your cart; click on your next film and add it to your cart until you have selected five films. Then click on the Purchase Now button to complete your purchase. Should you later decide that you want to change any of the films you selected, please contact email@example.com
Discounted film tickets are available to all high school and college students. These tickets are only $10
You can purchase a student ticket the same way as you purchase a regular film ticket (see How do I purchase a ticket? above). You will see the student ticket listed as an option at the bottom of any film detail page.