There are 7 types of tickets and passes for sale at the 2024 SJFF at Tickets and Passes:
4 Pass types and 3 Single Ticket types.
- 2024 All Festival Pass – The 2024 SJFF All-Festival Pass include all in-person films and all streaming films, as well as receptions and film chats. $150
- 2024 SJFF Streaming-only pass. The Streaming-only pass
Includes both weeks
March 11-17 &
March 18-24 $100
- 2024 SJFF Week 1 Pass.
Opening Night events + In-person films + 1 week of streaming during week 1
Live March 9-10
Online March 11-17
- 2024 SJFF Week 2 Pass
in-person films +
1 week of streaming during week 2
Live March 16-17
Online March 18-24
Single Ticket types (3)
- 2024 SJFF Opening Night Ticket March 9, 2024
Reception, Film “Less Than Kosher” & Mini-concert and Discussion with the Films Writer and Star Shaina Silver-Baird $36
- 2024 SJFF General Admission In-Person Ticket
Single General Admission Ticket for In-Person, In-Theater Movie.
CAN NOT be used for Opening Night.
- A single Virtual Streaming ticket.
for any one (1) streaming film during week 1 or 2, $12
In addition, you can obtain a free Short Film Pass by registering or signing in here.
Students can receive and use a discount code for 50% off all Tickets and Passes. Please contact the Help Desk for the Student Discount Code. (Students using a student discount will have to show their Valid Student ID when presenting their discounted Pass or Ticket at all Live In-Person Ticketed Events.
Before you can purchase a ticket, you must create a festival account by clicking the Login/Register link in the top right-hand portion of any web page. It’s easy and only takes a few minutes.
Once you have set up an account, there are three ways to purchase a ticket.
- Click on the Tickets and Passes button on the home page.
- Go to the Feature Films page to see all available films. Click on the Film Poster for more information about that film. Near the bottom of the Film Information page is a section that will allow you to purchase that Film as a virtual showing or if available an In-Person In-Theater Exibition Other options there are for Student and Family Tickets.
- Under the Festival Films & Events Dropdown Menu on all page headers Click on the Virtual Films By Week option then select a week. There you will see all the Virtual Feature Films that are available for that week of the festival. Click on the film poster you are interested in and that Film’s Information page will open. Near the bottom of that page is a section with all the Virtual Tickets types and (If available) Individual In-Person In-Theater tickets. Just increase the counter to the number of tickets you want and then add them to the cart. Continue to follow the screen prompts to Sign into you Account, (if you haven’t already) then keep following the screens to finalize your purchases. You will receive an email confirmation listing your purchase’s and how to watch the virtual films or How to use you Live Event In-Person In-Theater Ticket.
Tickets are only available online at the SJFF website (sacjewishfilmfest.org) using one of the methods described above under “How do I purchase a ticket?”. Purchases may only be made by credit card.
You can purchase tickets for a film any time until 9:00 pm on the last day the film is scheduled to be shown (see Virtual Films by Week)
If you have donated at $180 + level to the 2024 SJFF, you will receive 1 Sponsor’s Full Festival Pass that is automatically activated and ready to use. You will just need to sign in to your SJFF/Elevent Account using the email and password that you used when you signed up. Just click the Watch Films Button on the Home Page or click HERE
- If you have donated to the 2023 SJFF at the $360 or above level, in addition to your Sponsor Festival Pass, you will receive one or more Virtual Festival Passes.
- You can provide these Virtual Festival Passes as gifts to friends or family members.
- To share a pass, sign into your Elevent account. This will take you to your “Virtual Events and Subscriptions Page”.
- Click on your name in the upper right hand corner and select Account. This will take you to your “Account” page.
- Scroll down and select “Your Extras” from the list on the far left. This will take you to your “Extras” page.
- Click on the “View Codes” button for the first available pass.
- Copy the number that appears in the pop-up menu.
- Send an e-mail with this link: https://www.goelevent.com/SacramentoJewishFilmFestival/Pass/Sale and the code you copied to whoever you wish to share this with.
- You can also include this link: https://sacjewishfilmfest.org/ticketing-faqs/ which will lead to a page with instructions for “How to Redeem a Pass I Received as a Gift”.
- If you have more than one gift pass available, go through this process for each pass you wish to share.
- If you received a pass as a gift, the person who gifted it to you sent you an email containing a code and a link to our Passes Page.
- Go to that page and click the Blue “Add to cart” button to the far right of the “2023 Single Full Virtual Festival Pass” line. Then click the green “Checkout” button. You will be asked if you want to donate. Add a donation if you want, or click on the blue “Not Today” button.
- Sign into your SJFF/Elevent account if you already have one, or create a new account.
- When you have signed in, you will be taken to the Cart Checkout page. In the middle of the page is a Line called “Extras” paste the code from you gift email into the box for “Extra Code” and click “Apply“. This will zero out the cost of the pass and allow you to complete your purchase.
- If you have decided to donate to the Festival you will be asked to fill in your credit card information before completing the purchase.
- After this all you have to do is go back to our Home page sacjewishfilmfest.org and click the green Watch Films Button.
- You may be asked to sign in one more time with your SJFF/Elevent username and password but after this you will be taken to your portal where you can see the available films.
Yes. You must set up a festival account before you can view any films, including the free short films; purchase tickets, or activate your festival pass(es).
- Set up an account by clicking the Login/Register button in the top right hand corner of any web page.
- Please make sure you write down the e-mail address and login password you enter here, so that you can enter it in the future when you login.
Confirmation emails are sent automatically once your purchase is complete. This will serve as your receipt, and will contain a code you can use with the Elevent App, if you want to watch on your television.
- If you do not receive your email within a few minutes of completion, check your Spam and Junk Mail folders. Please make sure you add email@example.com as a trusted source.
- If you still do not see the email, log in to your account using your username and password. You can stream films by going directly to the film page and clicking “watch now” or going into your account to view your orders where you will find your confirmation with the Watch Now link.
The festival does not provide refunds or exchanges. The only exception is if you purchased a ticket, package, or pass and are unable to watch films due to geo-blocking. To get a refund, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SJFF only offers a Student Discount for actively enrolled HS, Collage, and Post Secondary Students with valid Student ID.
In addition, Some free passes are available for those unable to afford one. For more information, please contact the Jewish Federation of the Sacramento Region at: (916) 486-0906.
No, short films are provided for free, but you will need to register on the site first. See “Do I need a Sacramento Jewish Film Festival account to view films?” above.
If you have already registered:
- Login to the system.
- Select your film
- Click View Details
- On the details page, click the Get Free Short Film Pass button
- Add the pass to your cart by using the up arrow to increase the number to “1”
- Click the blue Add to Cart button
- Click the green Continue to Checkout button
Once you have a Free Short Film Pass, you can watch any short film during the Festival by logging in to your account.
You may notice logos for two companies while using our site. Elevent is the company we are using to host the films and handle ticket sales. Cinesend is the company we are using to manage the streaming of films. The SJFF website interacts with these other firms seamlessly and automatically.
Students (HS, Collage, & Post Secondary) can receive and use a discount code for 50% off all Tickets and Passes.
At checkout please enter the code for you discount. This discount is limited to 1 Pass Type or 1 ticket per movie. Please contact the Help Desk for the Student Discount Code. (Students using a student discount will have to show their Valid Student ID when presenting their discounted Pass or Ticket at all Live In-Person Ticketed Events.